At Inside n' Out Health, we take your health & well being into consideration when working with you.
We see health being multi-faceted - not only does it incorporate nutrition & exercise, it encompasses a wide range of social, emotional, psychological, intellectual & financial aspects of life.
We take pride in offering customised support for every client. With a tailored nutrition program for each individual, offering guidance where you need it the most to reach your desired goals and intentions, we are with you every step of the way.
We have access to both face-to-face & zoom consultations, to work around you and your schedule.
Who am I?
When you book in for a nutrition consultation you can trust you are in safe hands.
I am a Certified MNU nutritionist - an evidence-based practitioner that incorporates the latest research in the field of nutrition to dispel common myths, 'fads', and misconceptions you may have come across along the journey towards your goals...
I'm incredibly passionate about nutrition, from a young age I have always had a passion for food - watching my grandmothers cook and immersing myself in the process of making pasta, bread, traditional sweets, and more! This has inspired me to be an avid home baker and to involve my children as well so they too can learn and be creative in the kitchen! To me, food is life and creates the most amazing memories, I LOVE food...
On the Science side - I have always been intrigued with the body and how food is processed within it! Hence why I started a Bachelor in Health Sciences with a major in Nutrition & Exercise Science whilst I was halfway through my degree I started my own family and found I was needed more by them. I learned a lot through my studies to implement into my daily life, BUT the passion for learning grew more and more intense as the years passed by... Enter Mac Nutrition Uni where I was able to complete my Certification and now proudly call myself an MNU Certified Nutritionist.
Having this certification has opened up so many doors for me and I want to clear the confusion and conflicting messages on nutrition and health that looms in the media. A big part of my want for you as my client is to educate you completely around your nutrition, I want to support you and provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to make realistic changes to your current lifestyle and diet, in order to reach whatever goals you are striving for.
My consultations are based on ' first do no harm' with a non-diet and non -judgemental approach where I work in with YOU and your life! I believe Health is multi-faceted meaning it includes more than nutrition and exercise - we look at emotional, social, psychological, intellectual and, financial health including sleep quality, stress management, and self-care. Each individual I work with is different and I strive to provide a personalised and customised approach to ensure I provide the best possible care for you.
As a mother of 3 beautiful children, I love the weaning process so I am delving deeper into the world of childhood nutrition to further assist myself, parents and caregivers alike with more knowledge around mealtimes, snacks and other roadblocks that may be occurring. I have a big passion with an aim to educate our young and cement more nutritious habits to set them up for life.
I have also completed The break binge eating course by Dr Jake Linardon - this has provided me with education around tools and screening protocols to recognise binge eating and disordered eating tendencies clients may present with, therefore allowing me to assist in directing and working alongside a multidisciplinary team if required.
I am continuing to delve into study and keep myself abreast of the research and ever-changing world that is nutrition.
What do we do?
- Customised and personalised nutrition plans based on YOUR goals.
- Assistance with weight loss & weight management (non-diet approaches)
- Tracking & non tracking options
- General health and wellbeing
- Sports performance
- Muscle gain
- Behavior & mindset transformation
- Assistance in improving your relationship with food
- Reconnecting with appetite signals etc.
- Education on multi-facets of health,
- Food suggestions / food swaps / alternatives
- Discussion around body functionality, body appreciation etc.
- As well as - Polycystic ovary syndrome, Pre-pregnancy, pregnancy & postnatal nutrition, family nutrition & more...
I offer 12-week packages:
I believe having support and accountability is extremely helpful in moving you closer to where you want to be, it is also important for long term diet and lifestyle behaviour changes.
What is involved in my 1 - 1 coaching: -
- A fully personalised nutrition program that aligns with your current goals
- NO foods are off-limits
- Working through & recognising your roadblocks that may be stopping your motion towards your goals.
- Weekly check in's, consultations & progress monitoring.
- Education around macronutrients, (protein, carbohydrates & fat) foods & multi-facets of health
- Accountability via online platforms (Messenger, WhatsApp email, etc.)
- Specific changes made to suit your current lifestyle, hobbies & life in general.
- Measurements & weigh-ins (daily/weekly)
- Access to personalised resources
- Review & feedback of meal diaries
and lots more...
Please enquire about fees - or discuss with Stacey after your initial consultation.
What to expect from your Consultation...
- A welcoming, safe and friendly environment where you can be open and honest with no judgment, and just be you,
- Education, assistance, and guidance to address your goals whatever they may be,
- Help in achieving optimal nutrition and education on how you can plan meals, snacks and implement food swaps
- Assistance in achieving a healthy relationship with food whilst removing the fear of mealtimes.
- Assistance in working through and recognising roadblocks that may be impacting your journey towards your goals.
75 - 90 minute Initial Consultation - $140.00
60 - 75 minute Standard long consultation - $125.00
45-minute Standard consultation - $ 99.00
All prices are inclusive of GST
If you would like to see if I can assist you in your journey click the link below to our enquiry form follow the steps to book a 15-30 minute complimentary, obligation free discovery call with me.
Can't wait to work with you,